||The Bangkok Mass Transit System (BTS) Extension (Sukhumvit Line)
||Sukhumvit 85 to Sukhumvit 107, Bangkok
||Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA)
| Project Value:
||Baht 3,873 million
|January 2007 – June 2009
|Project scope :
||Bangkok Mass Transit System (BTS) or Skytrain is the elevated metro system in Bangkok, Thailand, operated by Bangkok Mass Transit System Public Company Limited (BTSC) under a concession granted by the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA).
The BMA has a policy to press on with the construction of the BTS Sukhumvit route extension, section 1 or Onnut - Samrong extension from Sukhumvit 85 to a suburb of Bangkok by terminating at Sukhumvit 107 in order to reduce traffic congestions and provide benefits for many residents in Samrong and Onnut.
The total length about 5.25 km. of the project route comprising construction of elevated structure for Skytrain, 5 elevated stations and installation of track system.
| Accomplishments :
- Reviewed and approved detailed design drawings
- Provided on-site construction supervision
- Reviewed construction drawings, specifications and construction contracts
- Reviewed and approved construction process
- Developed and monitored shop drawing submission schedule
- Reviewed contractor’s construction schedule and monthly schedule updates
- Monitored construction progress
- Coordinated with client in conjunction with progress of the project