||Study on Economic, Engineering and Environmental Impact
||Southern Part of Thailand
||Department of Highways
| Project Value:
||Baht 19,550 million
|August 2005 – October 2006
|Project scope :
||Department of Highways planned to develop the highway network to be the Inter-City Motorway to accommodate an increasing traffic volume an public transportation services. In 1996, Master Plan for construction of total distance 4,150 km. of Inter-City Motorway has been developed 300 km. Cha Am – Chumporn motorway will serve as an alternative route to the south of Thailand.
| Accomplishments :
- Conduct route survey, including land and properties survey
- Evaluated and assessed a number of possible route alternatives
- Studied and carried out feasibility study by considering economic, engineering, environmental impacts and public input.
- Conducted detailed analysis for the selected alternatives
- Developed financial plan for each stage of the project