||The MRTA Green Line Project, Bearing-Samuthprakan Section.
||Bangkok - Samuthprakan Province.
||Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA).
| Project Value:
||Baht 896 Millions.
|March 2012 - November 2015.
|Project scope :
||The MRT Green Line Project, Bearing to Samuthprakan Section is an approximately 12.6 Kilometer elevated heavy rail transit system with 9 elevated Station, a Depot and park & Ride Facilities. The Alignments of the Project continue from BMA’s Green Line at Sukhumvit Soi 107 (Bearing) to Teparak Intersection, Pu-Chow Saming-Pry Intersection, crosses the Southern Outer Ring Road are then turn left to Sukhumvit Road, to Sri-Nakarin Road and terminate at Soi Tesabarn-Bang Pu.
| Accomplishments :
- Manage the Project within the schedule on budget with
- International recognition of qualities and standard
- Assessment of the project Components
- Project managements and Co-Ordination
- Construction Supervision of Civil Works, Architectural Works Railway M&E Works and Track Work
- Quality assurance and Project Administration
- System Assurance
- Safety Assessment and Supervisories
- Design Review & Co-ordinations
- Assistance of operation testing, Commissioning and Trial Run
- Provide Interface Management
- Contract and Claims Managements
- Project financial monitoring and advisory